Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Personal identification information may be collected when Users visit our Site, register, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and more.
- Non-personal identification information may be collected automatically when Users interact with our Site, such as browser information, IP address, the type of computer or device used, operating system, and other technical information.
Users can always refuse to supply their personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users, as a group, use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- We use encryption technology to protect sensitive information.
- We undergo regular malware scanning.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.